Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jamming Season For c.A.S.d Band

It takes a long time to me update a new blog entries here. This is my first time i wrote in english language and maybe i had bad grammar in this entries but i dont care readers like it or dislike because i need to polish my english better day by day.
For this entries im share to readers about c.A.S.d band and i dont now what a real name for this band because they just give me a short name only and i just do my job because they hired me to take a jamming season photos. From now i dont have a SLR camera and i just bought my friend 500d and using 70-200mm F2.8 IS lens only with available light to photograph them. Because of time constrain and now i sell all of my canon item and thinking switch to Nikon Fx camera but still not in budget hehehehe....
For readers info this c.A.S.d band will perform for final stage Battle Of The Band Sarawak this Saturday and i hope this band will perform well and win the first place. I hope reader will enjoyed my picture below :D


mixer
gadjet
guitar
jef
max
jamseason
drum
sat
liau

BAND LINE UP
casd

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...